s a leading provider of cloud-based, specialty-specific clinical,financial, and operations efficiency solutions, we are scaling our business through strategic expansion of our specialty-specific software solutions and services. Our innovative and collaborative culture fuels our growth and creates rewarding and empoweringexperiences for our team.
We are seeking a Director of Operations who will support the President and COO to drive scale and growth across this high growth healthcare technology company. This high impact role will support strategic, operational, and financial projects.
You may be a good fit for our Director of Operations opportunity IF...
- You are an idea generator and executor; collaborative team member and self-starter.
- You possess proven leadership & influence skills, strong business acumen & judgement as well as a strong ability to problem solve and execute new programs and initiatives that encourage corporate growth.
- You have a passion for effecting change through innovative, result-driving processes.
- Work closely with our executive and leadership teams to drive forward and action growth and scale opportunities, surface insights, and create positive impact.
- Lead and support business integration of acquired businesses.
- Structure and lead strategic and operational projects designed to build scale and efficiency.
- Develop business cases and ROI models to support company decision-making and prioritization.
- Collaborate with segment and functional leaders to develop annual financial plans and quarterly business reviews.
- Lead complex cross-functional projects, problem solve, and innovate.
Skills & Requirements:
- MBA or advanced Finance degree from a top-tier school with strong academic achievement.
- Experienced working across functions within a Saas/Cloud business; strong financial and operational background required.
- Strong background in leading PMO and project management activities to support business and functional leaders execute on work streams.
- Experienced providing strategy and business development support to identify, prioritize, and action organic and acquisitive growth business opportunities.
- Proven experience with M&A due diligence and business integration projects.
- Highly analytical and comfortable working collaboratively and through influence.
- Possess strong business case development and financial modeling skills to identify and quantify high ROI opportunities.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for effecting change through innovative, result-driving processes.
- Must be able to “run with the ball” given general direction and guidance.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus potential.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!