The Director of Operations will provide strategic and tactical support for MetroStar’s civilian programs. The Director will provide technical and programmatic leadership for program operations, capture, and proposal development.
The Director will report to the Vice President of Civilian Strategy and Operations and works closely with MetroStar Project managers and executives. The Director will lead a portfolio of complex projects in a variety of technologies to include custom software development, mission support services, cybersecurity, program management and systems integration and consulting services.
You’re a great fit if…
- You’re passionate about the company mission and driving business in order to ensure success both inside and outside of the organization.
- You’re great at building existing relationships and building new relationships with key decision makers and acquisition officials within targeted customers in order to drive new business.
- You have a passion for growing relationships in industry trade craft and technology organizations
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting federal agency IT missions and projects.
- You have IDIQ contract management experience.
- You have experience with federal IT project management, capture management and proposal management.
- You have experience leading operations for project teams to meet customer needs.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- You have US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance if necessary.
We'll really REALLY love you if....
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have a PMP certification
What your day will look like:
- Manage portfolio of IT projects for MetroStar’s civilian sector
- P&L and contract/task management responsibility to include, but not limited to technical, cost, schedule, compliance, staffing, customer satisfaction and financialreporting
- Working directly with the key subordinate executives to support their efforts in growing their respective lines of business and developing adjacent markets
- Implementing consistent and standard processes for business planning and forecasting, staffing, delivery reporting and client relationship management
- Lead capture for identified strategic opportunities
- Provide proposal development support for identified strategic opportunities
- Execute strategic and tactical tasks to support growth of civilian sector to meet company goals
- Maintaining contractual and programmatic oversight of all projects within the Division Group through effective communications
- Provide information briefs to key clients and business partners
- Coordinating the business development activities of the Division Group with Corporate Business
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required.