About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes: when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the Director of Operations, Medical Offices you will own clinic operations through the support of district leaders to ensure that we are hitting all patient experience, team experience, clinical quality and financial goals. You will work closely with clinical leadership to ensure the creation and documentation of standard work: ensuring the development of processes through others. You will help our medical offices prepare for and execute on rapid scale. You will be responsible for engaging your team by tying all operations work to our mission to bring trusted relationships to our patients. This role is a clinical operations role, reporting directly to the Vice President of In-Person Services. You will directly manage the District Clinical Operations Managers.
What success looks like
- Recruit, onboard, and internally develop world class leaders who are committed to an ethos of diversity and inclusion and create a work environment where differences are valued and supported
- Drive team engagement by creating and communicating your vision while holding leaders accountable to adopt a servant leader mentality- supporting their teams to support patients
- Identify a clear and competitive path forward while aligning objectives and targets to organizational goals
- Routinely achieves results, fulfill goals and attain targets even under tough circumstances, accomplishing objectives despite setbacks
- Constantly create new and better ways for the clinics to be successful with ideas that are new, better or unique
- Build effective relationships and work collaboratively cross functionally with key departments and stakeholders both internal and external to the organization
What you will bring
- 5+ years' experience building, managing and developing highly effective, engaged, and diverse leaders and teams
- Commitment to creating outstanding, five star patient experiences of the highest clinical quality
- Familiarity with multi-mode communications and coms/rollout process development
- Expertise in growing and scaling operations
- Strong track record of exceeding measurable goals successfully in spite of obstacles
- Experience driving financial outcomes
- Nice to haves:
- Health care experience
- Experience with RAPID scale
- Experience with lean, six sigma
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.