This incredible landscape company is looking for a talented, creative leader ready to dig in and grow this company. If you are incredibly talented and enjoy every aspect of landscape maintenance and utilize best practices, we want to speak with you.
- Manage maintenance and field operations while maintaining the highest levels of customer relations and customer satisfaction.
- Create and lead with a growth strategy, operational efficiencies, implementing best practices, technology and performance metrics that energize and optimize people, projects, processes, profitability, safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve revenue, profit, production and safety goals.
- Maximize relationships with existing clients creating demand by demonstrating expertise and effective problem solving.
- Implement sustainable, repeatable high-performance processes and procedures.
- Create an efficient, collaborative environment with prompt notification, investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints and emergencies including safety incidents, property damage, personal injuries and natural disasters.
- Financial acumen for budgets, P&L, cost controls, scope of work, equipment, materials, labor with explanations for variances and suggested correction action.
- Manage, train and mentor to form high-performance, results oriented employees focused on best practices, profitability, safety, customer satisfaction and timely performance.
- Analyze, understand and stay ahead of the industry and competitors.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management and other departments.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience in landscape maintenance focused on commercial and high-end residential operations and business development.
- A minimum of a four-year degree in engineering or related field and P.E. License preferred.