Director of Operations - Evergreen Landscape Maintenance
If you enjoy making landscape dreams come true by leading your internal and field teams to achieve excellence and optimizing new business, customer service, performance, KPI's and technology, we want to speak with you about joining this high-quality company.
Operations: Manage and grow landscape maintenance operations to meet or exceed established goals and recommend corrective actions.
- Demonstrate high regard for new business and collaborate with sales to ensure profitability and seamless transition from sales to operations.
- Create and achieve strategic and tactical plans that implement best practices and KPI’s to improve operations, maximize revenue, profitable growth, accurate contract performance, safety, quality service, customer satisfaction and retention, and efficient use of all resources, assets, labor and schedules.
- Develop deep relationships with customers to improve the customer experience.
- Manage each account with KPI’s, data and analysis to improve company offerings, processes, performance, completion rates, profitability and efficient use of resources and vendors alerting field teams and top management of variances and suggestions for correction.
- Implement and optimize technology and KPI’s to identify opportunities and improvements and to deliver quantifiable achievements.
- Analyze, understand and stay ahead of the market and competitors with early identification and recommended sales and operations strategies.
- Create demand through quality, expertise and effective problem solving.
Financial: Manage the financial aspects including budgets, schedules, reports, forecasting, P&L, estimates, contracts, costs, resources, tracking, performance and implementing long term corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
Leadership: Recruit, train and mentor high performing, results oriented teams and outside vendors focused on professionalism and best practices.
- Lead by example for finding solutions, profitability, high quality performance, efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Coach to maximize each person’s contribution to achieve excellence in operations, performance, profitability and customer relations.
- Collaborate with top management and other key internal functional areas lending your expertise.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful experience leading landscape maintenance operations as well as internal and field teams to improve performance, processes, efficiencies, profitability, customer retention through best practices and meaningful use of performance metrics.
- Ability to identify customer needs, solve landscape problems and optimize landscape accounts while bringing customer dreams into reality.