Growing CPG manufacturer is seeking a Director of Operations with the proven ability to improve processes, create procedure, develop metrics/understandings of our business, and implement changes in our operations and manufacturing to ensure we deliver our annual Sales and Financial Plans.
As the Director of Operations, you'll work closely with our executive team to strategize and develop long-term plans that create new levels of efficiency to help our business grow, improve profitability, and scale, from inventory management to international distribution, manufacturing, logistics, processes and procedures, systems, customer service, budget management, and developing our Co-Packing Manufacturing strategy that includes secondary sourcing.
You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the most effective strategies for company growth, analyzing and maintaining customer/retailer satisfaction, ensuring follow-through on critical company projects and creating synergy across manufactured and co-packed product lines. This position is responsible for training and streamlining processes in order to increase individual department and overall company productivity. This position is also responsible for overseeing compliance.
You will be responsible for the management of 2 Warehouse managers , QA Manager, 2 purchasing managers, 2 manufacturing managers, 3rd party regulatory consultant, and ensuring our multiple co-packers to deliver on our Annual Plans. Mentoring direct reports and serving as a resource for other departments/staff.
Role & Responsibilities
Experience & Skills:
· 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced customer / consumer orientated business, preferably within consumer products industry.
· At least 4 years' management experience in Operations of consumer packaged goods company
· Demonstrated successful prior experience managing people
· Experience with Netsuite ERP systems preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills, spelling, grammar and written communication skills
· EPA, USDA, FDA / GMP Medical Manufacturing experiences preferred
· Strong analytical and data-driven mindset that translates into leadership skills. Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, inspire others, meet deadlines and providing proactive feedback to every level of the organization.