This position reports to the Executive VP and GM, HIE Solutions. The primary objective of the position is to oversee all internal functions within the eHealth Technologies HIE organization in order to enhance customer satisfaction, increase utilization of Image Exchange services, and drive revenue growth within our existing customer base. This will be accomplished by managing the successful deployment of new products and services (Program & Project Management) as well as managing our ongoing relationships with existing Image Exchange customers (Account Management).
The person chosen for this position will have experience working in a dynamic, fast paced, technical, team-oriented healthcare IT-related work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values. This position will interact with all levels of the HIE Solutions business, including development and execution of strategic initiatives as well as hands-on day-to-day activities.
- Lead projects and programs that are needed to deliver business and company objectives in close coordination with the R&D organization as well as the EVP & GM, HIE Solutions.
- Work with HIE customers and channel / technology partners to identify and champion the resolution of issues that need to be addressed by eHealth Technologies such as:
a. Opportunities for enhancing our value proposition which drive imaging provider and HIE end user adoption
b. Sources of customer dissatisfaction including customer complaints
c. New product/solution enhancements
d. Improvements in communications with customers
- Lead and/or perform account management duties with HIE customers, including building and maintaining close working relationships between eHealth Technologies and its external customers, which includes managing customer engagement plans with each of our HIE customers, including chairing weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly meetings.
- Provide feedback to the organization such as product gaps to Product Management, process gaps to Support, market intelligence to Sales, etc.
- Provide cross-functional program leadership for the commercialization and delivery of new products, services and more complex projects that may be beyond the capabilities of the Project Manager(s).
- Identify internal Image Exchange business process gaps and improvement opportunities and oversee corrective actions that assure all IX business functions operate like a “well-oiled” machine.
- Manage and update tool(s) used to communicate account status to all stakeholders (e.g., Image Exchange Dashboard, Salesforce.com, Trello, etc.)
- Coordinate and/or lead other customer-specific projects as required as deemed necessary by the EVP & GM, HIE Solutions.
- Various additional duties as determined necessary by eHealth Technologies and/or the EVP & GM, HIE Solutions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of experience working in healthcare services / IT, medical imaging and and/or healthcare provider operations preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communications skills.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand and articulate complex business challenges facing our HIE customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels with customer representatives and leaders in a healthcare environment.
- Strong understanding and proficiency in information technologies, sufficient to be able to communicate with our HIE and imaging provider customer base, understand technical issues and coordinate resolution.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in at least one (preferably all) of the following industries: medical imaging, health information exchange, healthcare information technology.
- Ability to work proactively and independently with remote direct supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all employees, work cross functionally, and negotiate among different departments and groups within the company as a customer and HIE business advocate.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity.
- Exercises good judgment and utilizes creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints and simultaneously manage multiple projects and programs, both at a strategic level as well as a day-to-day operational level.
- Directly supervised by Executive VP and GM, HIE Solutions, working in conjunction with the eHealth Technologies’ teams in Support, IT, Sales & Marketing, Finance & HR.
- Supervise the Project Management Office (PMO) and Account Management organization for the HIE Solutions Business.
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, partners and community members.
- Employee shall be assigned a physical office within the facility of eHealth Technologies that is classified and rated for occasional access, use, and disclosure of Protected Health Information (“PHI”), electronic Protected Health Information (“ePHI”), and/or Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), consistent with the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. Inside of Employee’s assigned physical office shall also be a data access port which will permit Employee access to servers that may contain PHI/ePHI/PII for administrative data access and audit control consistent with Employee’s need for occasional access, use, and disclosure of PHI/ePHI/PII. As a result of the occasional access, use, and disclosure of PHI/ePHI/PII from within Employee’s assigned physical office, Employee agrees to safeguard all PHI/ePHI/PII including the data access port by locking and or securing the door to Employee’s assigned physical office when not physically inside the office or not present within the immediate vicinity and direct eyesight of the entry door to the office.
- In addition, to further assist the Employee in safeguarding PHI/ePHI/PII that the Employee may occasionally be in possession of or have access to, eHealth Technologies shall provide a hinge or other tension spring apparatus on the door of Employee’s physical office that will automatically close the door when the Employee exists consistent with these requirements and corporate policy. Employee must be mindful of the further requirements to lock and or secure the door to Employee’s assigned physical office when not physically inside the office or not within the immediate vicinity and direct eyesight of the office in order to protect the data access port. Failure to follow these requirements and corporate policy may result in disciplinary sanctions up to and including termination.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
- Work requires willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.