Director Of Operations Food Service
At Bon Appetit Management Company we are committed to two things, great food and outstanding service! At Bon Appetit you won't find our managers referring to a corporate recipe book or our chefs microwaving the lunch special. We do not have standardized recipes or central commissaries, instead, our chefs and managers are expected to stay abreast of current culinary trends and bring cutting edge food into their cafes. We are a restaurant company that operates in contract food service. That means you will have the freedom to be creative, take risks, and truly shine. We are committed to our staff growing, trying new things, and learning all that they can. Our rapid growth and breadth of accounts translates into exciting opportunities for our people!
- Train, manage, and develop managers and hourly associates
- Assist with catering events
- Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with Bon Appetit’s culinary and marketing team
- Assist with p&l responsibilities such as inventory, labor control, and cash reconciliation
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Enforce the importance of food quality and a great customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
- Three to five years of previous management experience
- Experience managing cost controls i
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, internet, and email
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: HW10171782276