Would you like to join a growing company that offers great benefits with a lot of opportunities to advance? The Westin BWI Airport Hotel is looking for an experienced Director of Operations.
The Director of Operations is responsible for assisting the General Manager all aspects of revenue, room inventory and occupancy percentage in accordance with budget. Maintain labor and operating budgets for all departments reporting to position. Establish efficient productivity through assistance from department managers and supervisors.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Director of Operations is responsible for assisting the hotel General Manager with the successful operation and administration of all hotel departments to include: front office, housekeeping, engineering and food and beverage.
- The Director of Operations must ensure that all departments are continually balanced while focusing on providing an exceptional experience to every guest and maximizing department profitability at the same time.
- The Director of Operations is responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service.
- The Director of Operations will achieve desired outcomes by planning, implementing and controlling effective departmental strategies that drive results and through the creation, development and maintenance of a competent, motivated and empowered hotel staff.
- The Director of Operations will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to hotel staff, supervisors and managers on a daily basis. In the absence of the General Manager, the Director of Operations will assume this role.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited university/college plus at least three (4) years of related experience: or Work Equivalent
- Experience with hotel restaurant systems such as MICROS is required. Certificates & Licenses: Serve Safe, TIPS or Care Certified Other Requirements: Previous experience in hotel restaurants required. Management experience required.
- Excellent computer skills needed including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.Apply