Director of Operations
8 - 10 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
The Director of Operations is responsible for all facets of practice operations and strategic business development of the portfolio of medical practices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: daily practice operations, staffing, marketing, and providing financial analysis and oversight.
The VP of Operations works in collaboration with managers of all divisions as well as corporate leadership to evaluate, modify and develop business processes while enhancing local practices profitability and improving daily operations.
- Work closely with regional and practice leadership to drive optimal clinical operations, excellent patient satisfaction, best practices and strategic growth initiatives.
- Plan and execute ongoing strategic initiatives and planning for all practices.
- Partner with business integration team to successfully onboard new practices, grow existing practices and add service lines.
- Work with and assist the marketing team to ensure practices have market presence, proper branding and the opportunity to increase patient volume.
- Monitor practice performance; review and approve monthly financials.
- Work with the CFO in the preparation, review and approval of annual budgets.
- Evaluate practice productivity and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Candidate must have a strong background in financial management and analysis including development of pro formas, contracting, business development and physician relations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to negotiate and build relationships with physicians, physician groups, otherhealthcare professionals and hospital partners is required.
Education Level: BA required. CPA and/ or MBA or equivalent work experience.
Experience Years: 7 + years’ experience in healthcare/dental management is required.