ARC is looking for a Director of Operations/Sales to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
The Director of Operations/Sales directs and oversees day-to-day operational and sales matters. The Director is hands-on; and, engages in many departments while controlling cost, quality, efficiency workflows, increase revenue and increase profitability for assigned territory. The Director is also responsible for recruiting new staff, training existing staff and fostering positive morale by executing the following essential job duties:
- Manage day to day operations and sales to maintain a profitable, productive and safe working environment within budgeted guidelines
- Enforce and improve established operational and sales procedures, processes and policies to support better business processes, functions, customer service, reporting, information flow and management
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline within the assigned territory and accounts
- Facilitate P&L review, strategic planning and implementation for assigned territory
- Increase sales and operational efficiency of the assigned territory though inventory and budget control
- Prepare operating and capital budgets in line with business needs and provide action plans to achieve sales and operations goals
- Generate revenue growth and increase territory productivity resulting in profitability and an engaged workforce
- Build up and maintain positive customer relationships; understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising company profits, culture and/or reputation
- Seek out new customers and sales opportunities to support an increased pipeline, revenue and profitability
- Develop new operational and/or sales strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of the assigned territory
- Manage workforce requirements, temporary labor and overtime costs to maximize the efficiency of the required labor
- Responsible to clearly define and communicate expectations; and, ensure employees are held accountable to results by training, coaching and developing employees in the assigned territory
- Maintain communication and positive employee morale throughout assigned territory
- Work additional, non-traditional hours (as needed) to complete job tasks and assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or advanced technical training in reprographics or similar business field
- 5+ years of related hands-on experience and/or training experience in a similar reprographics or print production/sales environment
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in printing, duplicating, binding and finishing
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, take initiative and exercise considerable judgment.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align HRprocesses to achieve business results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers