- Manage the operational and fiscal activities in the areas of Inventory Control, PC and Laptop Config/Audit, Shipping, Receiving & Specialty Products
- Review and present operational processes and procedures to offer improvement
- Oversee storage and distribution of product and material related to inventory
- Responsible for the management of third-party logistics providers and freight operations. Monitor and control all warehouse and transportation activities and ensure cost and operational efficiencies while maintaining the required service levels to external and internal customers.
- Develop, implement, and improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Work with TC teams to establish and ensure the execution of operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, inventory accuracy and compliance, and driving active safety programs.
- Analyze processes and problems and work with various levels of management to develop better solutions
- Oversee inventory control, the cycle count program and management.
- Assist and direct the work efforts of Managers and Supervisors
- Conduct interviews and assist in hiring new staff, provide employee coaching feedback in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operational challenges
- Coordinate with the Executive Management for appropriate staffing and disciplinary resolutions
- Responsible for meeting all department productivity deadlines and quality goals per customer requirements
- Manages process and ensures tracking and publishing of warehouse and distribution metrics and KPIs.
- Communicate with management of all levels on any related operational duties or requirements
- Develop and implement programs to ensure the safety of all warehousing personnel, equipment, and property.
- Ensures high level of customer service for all requests. Ensure and manage the domestic and international shipments of all finished goods, internal transfers, and commercial shipments.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Five years of warehouse leadership experience, responsible for managing productivity and resources in a warehouse and distribution environment
- Management of up to 50 employees
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience and training
- Hands on and motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
- Must be team player willing to assist others at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-on-one basis or in group setting
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.