• Recognized within the healthcare community for excellence in nursing, safety and quality and maintain continued recognition as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for the hospital.
• Responsible for implementing, communicating, monitoring and evaluating professional practices, activities and strategies.
• Responsible for 120 bed dually. Certified LTC Center affiliated with an acute care hospital, MDS, compliance with State/Federal guidelines, education and staffing.
• Minimum 5years of relevant clinical experience.
• 2years must be progressive leadership and/or supervisory/management experience in LTC.
• Current RN license in VA or compact state, BLS.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field or will consider a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing but incumbent must complete. Master’s degree within Five (5) years.