- The Director of Nursing will supervise clinical operation, training, developing and directing staff in the provision of Home Health Care.
- A small private home health care agency that operates and supports clients within a 50-mile radius of Omaha
- Case management
- Staff education and in-services and formulates and delivers educational program
- Staff Preparation for the OASIS
- Oasis knowledge to include hands-on experience with review
- Reconciles census
- Conflict and complaint management and resolution
- Ensuring personnel stay current with clinical information practices.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate staffing.
- Ensuring that interdisciplinary care is provided.
- Ensuring coordination with other departments, services, and senior management, as appropriate.
- Directing staff in the performance of their duties including admission, discharge, transfer, revocation, and provision of service to patients.
- Ensuring appropriate staff supervision during all hours of service
- Monitoring visits with nursing/clinical staff
- Covering Nursing visits in the event of sick Nurses or Nurses with vacation time if needed
- Manages or resolves escalated and elevated concerns and issues
- Manages the quality of timeliness of daily functions through scheduling, monitoring attendance, and supervising assigned staff
- Knowledge of leading practice in clinical care and payer requirements
- Coordinates audit request from internal and external sources
- Knowledge and following of compliance internal and external
- Obtaining Physicians orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring standards of ethical and clinical practice are maintained
- Maintains compliance with Nebraska Home Health Care and state
- Comply with any request set forth by the governing body of the corporation.
- RN license from NE
- BSN (Preferred)
- 1+ years of Home Health (Required)
- 4+ years of Healthcare (Required)
- 1+ year of supervision (Required)
- Previous Clinical Supervisor, Director/Assistant Director of Nursing (Required)
- Attention to detail and strong customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Health: 1year
- Healthcare: 5years
- supervisory: 1year
- Clinical Director/ADON/DON: 1year
Required license or certification: