The Director of Nursing plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operation of the Nursing department to ensure the highest degree of quality patient care in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have a minimum of an ASN degree from accredited college or university
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- Must have two (2) years supervisory experience in a post acute care or related setting
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Participates in community health matters/projects as appropriate
- Liaisons with patients, families, support departments, etc. to adequatel