To show dignity and compassion to those we serve. To promote teamwork and accountability among our employees, and to earn the respect of our peers in the healthcare community. We not only aspire to the highest standard of excellence, we measure it. Through the initiation of performance improvement efforts, and outcomes measurement, we continually analyze our own performance so that we can be sure we're living up to our ideals - and our promise - every day.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service and employee relations. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members.
Our pursuit of excellence begins with a commitment to our staff—the strength of our organization. We realize how important they are to the success of our healthcare centers, which is why we strive to create a working environment that supports career growth and personal success for our entire staff.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- Desire to enrich patient and staff's lives
- 5+ years of experience as a Director of Nursing in Nevada - must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!