The Remington Club is a beautiful community in San Diego, CA, with more than 400 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care. Relocation assistance is available.
Five Star Senior Living seeks individuals who believe in our core values of putting people first, minding the business, working to be our best, acting with integrity, and listening-then acting decisively. Each role within Five Star is important to the success of our business goal to enhance the l
At this time, we are seeking a Director of Nursing to lead our team in our skilled unit. If you possess these core values, we would like to hear from you!
- Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents
- Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing Department
- Ensures that nursing interventions meet the personal, physical and cognitive needs of each resident as well as maximize his/her self-care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Department of Nursing and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Coordinates interdisciplinary resident care management efforts.
- Ensures effective and efficient organization and staffing of the nursing department.
- Knowledge of general nursing theory and practice that includes a basic knowledge in Geriatric Nursing.
- Familiarity with State and Federal Regulations
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN degree highly desired.
- 3 years experience in Geriatric Nursing, including management responsibilities
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in the State of CA
- Must possess current CPR Certificate.
- Additional certification in nursing specialty of Geriatrics is desirable.
- Director of Nursing , DON, DNS – Director of Nurses, Resident Care Director, Resident Services Director, Director of Clinical Services, Registered Nurse, RN, Clinical Services Director, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Long Term Care, LTC.
Auto Req ID: