Are you ready to challenge yourself as a Director of Nursing?
Director of Nursing Senior Care Group - Durant, OK
This will be for the Four Seasons Rehabilitation & Carefacility located in Durant, OK
Join a team of dedicated health care professionals in our 122-bed skilled nursing, long-term care facility in Durant, Oklahoma.
Job Responsibilities and Experience:
- Managerial experience directing and leading a team of direct care staff in a skilled nursing facility, long-term care, or hospital.
- Overseeing clinical operations of a facility and ensuring successful, consistent outcomes through knowledge of federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations applicable to health care and skilled nursing providers.
- Oklahoma RN license required, BSN preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience as ADON or one year as DON is required.
- Must possess high standards of professionalism and commitment to high quality healthcare.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
EOE - Drug Free Workplace – Background Check
Four Season Nursing Center offers a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short-term disability, generous paid time off policy and 401(k).
Join the winning team by applying for this position
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's DegreeRequired
- Hospital: 2years
Required license or certification:
- RN in Oklahoma