ManorCare Health Care Services at Wichita, KS has an opportunity for Director of Nursing! - DON - RN
$5,000 Sign On Bonus Available!*
If you're an experienced Director of Nursing who loves a good challenge, and would enjoy the opportunity to rebuild a facility with your caring touch and proven leadership skills, MCHS of Wichita might have the position you've been seeking! As a DON, we recognize the need for regional and corporate clinical support, and HCR ManorCare can provide this priceless support to assist you and your team on the journey to excellent patient care and staff satisfaction. Come begin your legacy of caring with ManorCare Health Services of Wichita today!
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with HCR ManorCare. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
*Candidate must apply directly to HCR ManorCare to be eligible for potential sign on bonus.
Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.