$80K — $100K *
Riverside Health System is now hiring for a full-time Director of Nursing for The Orchard in Warsaw, VA! As a Director of Nursing with Riverside, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative and integrated healthcare team. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned nursing professional. If loving your work and contributing to a culture where quality patient care comes first is important to you, join the Riverside family.
As a Riverside team member, our benefits have you covered.
Health & Wellness: Medical Plan Options, Vision and Dental plans (including orthodontic care!), wellness & fitness center discounts, onsite pharmacy and delivery, Riverside services discount, flexible spending and savings accounts and health lifestyle incentives.
Peace of Mind: Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Whole Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Insurance, Pet Insurance, and more.
Financial Support: Immediate Matching 403(b) Savings Plan, Specialty Certification Financial Assistance, Company Wide Bonus Program, Employee Help Fund and more.
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off for full- and part-time team members, extended illness bank, discounted child care (Newport News), Employee Assistance Program, Adoption Assistance, area retail discounts, and community involvement opportunities.
This Director is supervised by the facility Administrator and the Nurse Executive of Lifelong Health. This person is responsible for the smooth and effective nursing operations of the facility on a 24-hour basis. Following appropriate practice, this position:
- Graduate of a school of registered nursing required.
- BSN with 3-5 years progressive administrative experience preferred. Or
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business, Health Administration, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of progressive management experience.
- Skills in nursing practice and in the application of administrative principles.
- Previous experience in the management of multiple units/services and experience with long term care preferred.
- Licensed or eligible by the State of Virginia as an RN.
Valid through: 8/27/2020