We facilities provide services for Short-Term Care, Long-Term Care, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, and Hospice. Our residents come first, then we focus on our staff, our belief is that success will follow.
Our Fairburnlocation is seeking a new Director of Nursing to maintain the existing successful operations in our facility, as well as innovate new ways for us to work smarter, not harder. We are seeking a strong people-manager to lead our team of clinical managers, RN’s, and LVN’s.
- Build staff training/education and employee development protocols
- Evaluate and adjust clinical policy and procedure for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Delegate duties to reporting staff appropriately
- Provide oversight to direct reports
- The DON provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and serves within the health care organization.
- The role assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a facility level.
- The role assumes responsibility and has accountability to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care
- Associate's degree in Nursing (Required)
- Bachelor's and Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Licensed Registered Nurse (Required)
- 2+ years’ experience overseeing nursing departments (Preferred) Long Term Acute Care experience (Preferred)
- Highly adaptable
- Able to “think outside the box”
- Energetic and flexible
- Conflict resolution skills
- Aggressive movement towards success
Job Type: Full-time
- DoN or Assistant DoN: 1year
- Geriatric Care: 1year
- Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing: 1year
- Nurse Management: 1year
Required license or certification: