$80K — $100K *
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current regulations, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to provide appropriate care.
* Operate the nursing department in accordance with the organization's established guidelines, and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
* Direct, evaluate, and supervise patient care as necessary.
* Manage the nursing department's annual budget.
* Possess the ability to educate, lead, mentor, and supervise department associates.
* Communicate well with patients and family members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family, visitors, patients and respond to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor. Answer questions when appropriate in a professional manner
Valid through: 8/17/2020