We (Our Client) are currently on a hunt for a Nursing Director to join their team in West Caldwell,NJ.
Are you ready to lead our Clients' next generation Nursing platform ?
Here are exiting responsibilities..
- Directly and indirectly supervises all licensed and non-licensed health care professional staff within the Skilled Nursing
- Recognise the need for excellent internal and external customer service and actively engages in the same. Promote same within organisation and the department.
- Resolve customer concerns by taking prompt, active steps. Work at resolution of a problem until the customer is satisfied.
- Develop and manage budgets for the nursing department and areas of responsibility within parameters established by finance, identify and respond to the budget variances.
- Insure compliance with all Federal, State and local regulatory agencies while directly and/or indirectly supervising all licensed and non-licensed health care professionals within the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Support Units.Develop staffing models in accordance with all Federal, State and local regulatory agencies.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have NJ RN Licensure.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Director of Nursing in a Long Term Care facility is required.
- You have strong experience with and strong knowledge of MDS process and reimbursement procedures.
- Must understand skilled nursing regulations.
PS: Excellent Base Salary + Full Benefits.