As our Director of Nursing you'll oversee a team of clinicians to ensure our residents recieve the best possible care. You'll help our team assess the comprehensive nursing needs of each resident. This is a job that lets you build relationships with both our staff and our residents. You'll have the chance to use your leadership skills while also showing compasion and great care. With Brookdale you'll find opportunities to grow your career and flexability to live your life.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Directs, coordinates, and monitors nursing care delivery to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care
* Works with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care as established according to Medicare/Medicaid
* Maintains and oversees the assessment of comprehensive nursing needs of each resident
* Establishes and implements quality assurance program for improved resident care, and quality of life programs according to company and federal policies
* Evaluates performance of and supervises clinical associates
* Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records
We're passionate about serving seniors. Are you? Now's your chance to build your nursing career with us.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Active Registered Nurse in good standing
* Three years of experience as a RN
* Prior nursing experience as unit manager or ADON in a skilled nursing setting is preferred
* Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
* Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and community
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,000+ communities in 46 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.