The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics is seeking Director of Nurse Midwifery Services at Grady Memorial Hospital.
- Maintains a clinical practice as a nurse-midwife and oversees the provision of antepartal, intrapartal, postpartal, and interconceptional care of patients and oversees the immediate care of mothers and newborns and routine gynecologic care within the outlined practice protocol manual.
- Recruits, hires, evaluates, and supervises a practice of nurse midwives.
- Plans, develops, and manages the nurse midwifery budget.
- Collaborates with faculty and other clinical personnel to pro vide and evaluate teaching activities with medical students, residents, nurse midwifery students and other advanced practice provider learners.
- Represents Nurse-Midwifery Service and collaborates with appropriate organizations and groups within the community to provide quality client care.
- Seeks and participates in research and practice funding opportunities.
- Active involvement in ongoing professional development to maintain a current understanding of national and market trends within the Profession.
Faculty rank will be commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV, and names of three references through the Emory Career's website.
Qualified candidates must have a PhD in Nursing.