The Schneider organization is looking for an experienced Director of New Business Development (DNBD) to lead the business development efforts for our Dedicated division across the US, specifically selling Flatbed and Refrigerated Transportation. The Director of New Business Development emphasizes insight selling techniques to aggressively establish new relationships and generating revenue growth; therefore, the DNBD will be responsible for developing and executing action plans that will lead to successful signing of new business contracts. The DNBD will lead the sales cycle coordinating all information, activities and internal resources, and will act as a business consultant to establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business challenges and opportunities with the end goal of presenting logical, economically beneficial solutions. Join Schneider today and enjoy an unlimited earning potential with an uncapped incentive plan!
Do you have what it takes?
- Insight selling- Do you want to work in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions?
- Hunter- Do you possess effective prospecting skills that will enable you to identify, penetrate and close on new business?
- Ownership- Do you possess a consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills and excellent written and verbal communication? Do you have a desire to accept new challenges?
- Strong Work Ethic- Do you have a persevering, professional and positive attitude? Can you successfully manage your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated?
- Accountability- Are you results driven and able to establish challenging goals? Are you committed to constant improvement and learning?
If so, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
You'll need some experience:
- Five to ten years Dedicated sales experience (must have Refrigerated experience)
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Proven prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest people
A top notch service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Superior service provider
- Committed to growth and expansion in the marketplace