The Director of Networking and Infrastructure is responsible for all aspects of design, implementation, and support of the enterprise wide network and communications infrastructure.
- Works with the IS Operations & Risk Management leadership team to strategically plan for and maintain a well-functioning, compliant, and secure network and communication infrastructure that aligns with the goals of the company.
- Provides strategic direction, recommendations, and proposes solutions to realize the organizations vision for the networkinfrastructure.
- Leads technicians responsible or maintenance and support of the networkinfrastructure.
- Develops department forecasts, budgets and prepares management reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and employee information at all times.
- Audits and monitors the network and communications infrastructure to insure compliance (i.e. HIPAA Privacy and Security Rule)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required.
Directs the activities and manages the function of Technical Support Analysts, Senior Systems Specialists, Systems Specialist and others as required.
- Previous management experience
- Previous project leadership experience
- 3+ years Industry experience in healthcare preferred
- 5+ years experience in network engineering including:
Wide Area Network (WAN)
Local Area Network (LAN)
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Network Security (DLP, IPS, Web/Cloud Security)
Audit and monitoring tools (i.e. SolarWinds)
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field, or equivalent.