As the Director of Mobile Acquisition, you are a subject matter expert in all areas surrounding both the acquisition, retention, and reactivation of users in the mobile space. This includes search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), paid user acquisition, app store search optimization (ASO), and in app virality. Your knowledge extends to both the product and strategy sides, as well as an expert level ability to use data to identify opportunities and deficiencies.
- Grow, develop, and lead Current's user acquisition team.
- Develop and provide leadership to the company's direct customer acquisition strategy to meet aggressive annual growth goals.
- Through an understanding of business needs, initiate, structure and negotiate high-impact co-marketing campaigns with partners that drive core business metrics.
- Ensure alignment between campaigns and brand direction.
- Develop and oversee social media campaign strategy for user acquisition.
- Develop user acquisition KPI's and leverage metrics to track KPI's.
- Evaluate results and make data-driven resource and strategy recommendations to senior executive team.
- 5+ years of experience in user acquisition, marketing analytics, or growth.
- Extensive experience with managing digital media tactics, and can bring best practices to the table, driving growth in MQLs that convert to quality paying customers.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute upon a relevant B2C focused digital media strategy.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with all social media avenues and outlets.
- Proven ability to execute in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to articulate, persuade, and drive results with key leaders.
- Clear communication skills and the ability to closely collaborate with team members.
- Competitive benefits package (salary, bonus, equity, and tokens).
- Unlimited time-off when you need it.
- Option for remote work when needed.
- 401K match
- Work with highly curated high caliber people
- Unlimited LaCroix, Snacks.
- Breakfast and lunch weekly.