90octane is a full-service Denver-based agency that specializes in Top Pursuit Marketing™. We create hyper-targeted, high-impact programs that connect our clients with their most valuable prospects. Our capabilities range from branding to lead generation and nurture, account based marketing and sales & marketing alignment.
We are searching for a Director of MarketingTechnology & Analytics to combine our marketing automation, front-end development and analytics functions into one department.
This person will lead the strategic growth and successful execution of these efforts, mentor team members, and lead clients through marketing technology and analytics assessments, recommendations and implementations.
Essential Job Functions
- Sharpen and maintain the agency’s positioning, offerings, growth and execution plans in marketing technology, front-end development and analytics.
- Work closely with a cross-functional senior team to align our technology and analytics strategy to our offerings. Key offerings that will be supported include lead generation, lead nurture, account based marketing and media services.
- Research, evaluate and define our MarTech toolset and partnerships to best support innovative campaigns.
- Directly support new business pitches with capabilities overviews, requirements definition and pricing.
- Represent technology and analytics during campaign strategy and architecture development.
- Lead team members in technology and analytics implementations, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Ensure the quality of technology implementations, tracking and analytics set-up, and code releases.
- Manage and mentor the team.
- 3+ years of experience with Lead Nurture, Lead Scoring, Behavioral Signaling and Segmentation.
- 7+ years of managing and mentoring teams.
- 7+ years of agency experience.
- Solid understanding of MarTech Mapping and Strategy, ABM Marketing Tools, Predictive Analytics and System Integration.
- Substantial knowledge of Eloqua and Marketo.
- In-depth expertise in Google Analytics and data visualization.
- Willingness to dive in and execute, in addition to driving strategy and direction.
- Excellent EQ skills. Open to giving and receiving feedback.