The Director of Marketing Procurement will lead the development of go to market plans, and help build solutions to drive Direct Supply and DSSI’s growth in senior living and across the spectrum of healthcare. This individual will be responsible for working collaboratively with technology, sales, supply chain and operations in order to grow Direct Supply’s platforms effectively and deliver value to new and existing customers.
Direct Supply® DSSI®
DSSI, the first and industry-leading web-based purchasing system in healthcare founded in 1995, offers a completely customized procurement and reporting solution that links care providers to their unique supply chain networks.
Built on years of experience in healthcare, DSSI solutions enable complete procurement automation and give our customers the tools they need to optimize profitability and efficiency. With DSSI, our customers experience web-based spend management, procurement and transaction clearing services that are customized for them.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Grow DSSI’s existing customer base by continuing to drive on-platform spend, and growing market share within senior living through new offerings and effective marketing tactics
- Determine how the Direct Supply platform can be leveraged in other healthcare spaces. Work with cross functional team to develop value proposition and business plan to expand presence in Acute Care and other adjacent healthcare markets.
- Partner with DSSI’s Senior Leadership Team to develop and execute business and marketing plans.
- Manage marketing team to execute marketing tactics from new program and offering development, to promotional campaigns, event management - including the annual DSSI Forum -, and advertising.
- Develop plan for consistent customer learning to better understand our current and new customer needs.
- Engage directly with Line of Business leadership, customers, vendors and other industry leaders to better understand key market trends.
- Leverage and implement customer touch-points and channels including digital, customer events, direct marketing, etc.
- Conduct a market analysis to strategically collect and leverage market trends, customer insights, purchasing patterns, market share and market potential of industry, customers and marketplace and trends.
- Create and implement metrics to track marketing results and performance.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business field
- 12-15 years of Strategic Marketing Experience
- 5-7 years of experience successfully managing teams of people
- Demonstrated experience developing Marketing Programs to drive business growth
- Ability to successfully align efforts of cross-functional teams to address industry and customer needs and gaps
- Ability to present sound business cases and influence at all levels within the organization
- Experience in healthcare and in marketing technology in a B2B environment
- Ability to analyze data and apply information to develop unique strategies to enhance customer value
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to make smart decisions quickly and independently with limited information
- Understanding of marketing plan development, and ability to execute on marketing plan(s) tactics and schedules
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Valid, unexpired state driver’s license with good driving record required