Do youwant to build a business around a product that already boasts significant inbound lead flow, enterprise level customers and a huge growth rate? Join our team at OrientDB! Enjoy the autonomy, growth and upside potential of a startup with thesecurityof a large enterprise software company.
This position is located at our HQ in Dublin, CA.
- Become the product expert; develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain analyses of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to develop differentiated positioning and successfully convey customer and market needs
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, marketing and executive stakeholders to lead the successful launch of new products and solutions
- Develop and create compelling product collateral including white papers, blogs, presentations, solution brochures, data sheets and website content.
- Assess customer and prospect requirements and latent needs and translate into industry-specific solutions and persona-based use cases
- Work with Demand Gen & Field Marketing to connect campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators
- Build and deliver sales tools and training materials to accelerate sales and articulate market differentiators
- Develop joint partner solution content and data sheets to demonstrate how CallidusCloud’s joint solution with third party software solutions
- Drive the engagement of key industry analysts, thought leaders and market influencers to advance the product with their input and earn their endorsement.
Travel Expectation: As required for business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related product marketing experience
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaStechnology solutions
- Proven success with complex sales cycles and targeting multiple stakeholders with differentiated value propositions
- Excellent writing and communications skills with the ability to create engaging content to be produced through various media channels
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong ability to communicate story ideas at all levels across the organization
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong project management skills