Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 25 days ago
Director of Marketing Operations
The Director of Marketing Operations will manage the marketing data landscape (optimizing both new revenue and ongoing account management), lead routing process and ongoing analytics & reporting. This senior role will manage across segments, working closely with both Marketing and Sales Operations. The Director will be in charge of developing a marketing data landscape that aggregates systems and workflows to create a single view of the customer for LexisNexis software solutions. This information architecture and workflow will enable marketing automation thought leadership, training, and business process improvements to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing organization. This role is responsible for managing day-to-day tactical Lead Management operations, and conducting roadmap planning for systems and process improvement initiatives that extend across Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, and Information Technology. This role is also responsible for ensuring the data model and data quality supports executive management?s reporting and analytics requirements.
1. Develop a marketing data landscape that optimizes campaign targeting, lead routing and CRM processes (account management, cross-sell/up-sell, etc)
2. Managing day-to-day Lead Management operations and own internal tactical response-to-lead routing process for Marketing
3. Manage analytics and reporting function for marketing department, working with analytics to team to build dashboards and ensure ongoing reporting and data quality.
1. Background in marketing management, execution and measurement
2. Skilled in business process analysis, requirements gathering, process/solution design and data modeling/design
3. Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Oracle)
4. Experience working with Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, ExactTarget, Marketo, etc.)
5. Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
6. Excellent presentation, writing and receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a concise and objective manner
7. Team player - able to work with virtual and cross functional teams
8. Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
9. Bachelors Degree, with 7-10 years marketing, sales, operations and project management experience.