**MUST HAVE ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE**
Our client, an innovative medical device company in the oncology space is seeking a an experienced, marketing professional, who has established relationships in the Oncology space, to lead their marketing team.
The Marketing Director will develop and implement marketing plans for the market expansion initiatives to reach more patients. The main focus of the Director of Marketing includes oncology strategic planning, oncology market development and expansion, product positioning, program launches, oncologist product training, key opinion leader development and management, Area Oncology Manager oncology strategic guidance, market sizing and budget management. Other responsibilities include: market intelligence research and developing market development strategies in conjunction with the US market development team.
- Oncology strategic plan development and execution
- Management of overall marketing budget and marketing spend plan in collaboration with Sr. Marketing Director
- Development and execution of oncology market development and expansion programs
- Designs & implements oncology conferences/symposium strategies & tactics
- Assists in the creation of annual and longer term strategic plans and market overview/ sizing reports
- Assists in overall market assessments of potential new opportunities under the direction of senior management, including internal and external projects
- Develops updated oncology presentations for speaker bureau dissemination with input from Americas Medical Affairs team
- Partners with oncology physician and patient groups to develop market education and awareness programs
- Develops and executes appropriate oncology marketing activities plan
- Works closely with Clinical to market product data from prospective studies, registries, post market studies and provides market assessment and site input on future study design.
- Spends 50% of time in the field on oncology market development activities developing KOLs & COEs (national speakers, authors for marketing papers, advisory boards, etc), assisting in account conversions, MDM's oncology strategy alignment, and gathering market & competitor information.
- Bachelor's degreerequired, master's degreepreferred
- Minimum 8 years in medical device/pharmaceutical marketing/business management role.
- Oncology background required, medical device and/or interventional radiology experience a plus
- Successfully led new product launches and performed market development activities