At Neurotrack, our mission is to transform the diagnosis and prevention of Alzheimer’s and related diseases by giving people direct access to the most effective, most broadly available, scientifically validated digital assessments and therapeutics to prevent cognitive decline.
We are looking for a top-notched Director of Marketing to drive all marketing initiatives and communication programs for the company, working closely with our President and the Executive Team in elevating the Neurotrack brand, building awareness for the company and our products. You are an expert in the healthcare landscape, and understands the pain points we solve for various healthcare stakeholders, such as providers, payers and patients.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the development of our marketing strategy and plan, leading the execution of all deliverables and milestones
- Increase web traffic and brand awareness through the execution of a successful content and messaging roadmap
- Own all external communication (B2B materials, B2C/B2B2C campaigns, press releases, social media, newsletters, etc. )
- Select topics and distribution mediums to help launch our marketing programs
- Work with the product management on the launch of new solutions and represent input for marketing branding and messaging
- Own and build market insights, competitive intelligence, and education material for the internal team
- Own all marketing projects from start to finish, including company conferences, major events; social media marketing strategy; PR & creative design functions; and budget management and reporting
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare marketing strategies and communications for either a digital health company or healthcare industry organization
- An exceptional writer and communicator
- Experience in creating programs to launch new solutions (consumer healthcare apps preferred)
- A master of all things marketing
- Thrive in a dynamic, get-it-done, roll-up-your-sleeve environment
- Self-motivated; willing to be proactive and take initiative on open-ended projects with little oversight
- Creative and ideas-oriented and have a strong record of consumer-centered campaigns that propel usage, adoption and market momentum.