This Director of Marketing role is with a community bank located in a very desirable area of Queens, New York.
Local candidates only will be considered for this opportunity.
What You Need to Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles, generally equivalent to 7 to 10 years of marketing management experience.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develops and implements the Bank’s brand strategy.
- Develops the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversees the implementation of the marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Works closely with the Bank’s Retail Banking, Lending, Business Banking, Digital Banking Financial Services, and Retirement Planning Services groups to define marketing materials and programs, enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guides the day-to-day activities of the Marketing team.
- Ensures that the marketing objectives are implemented by the Marketing team.
- Oversees the work of the Bank’s Internet Marketing Manager to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Develops and delivers marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Excellent compensation package with great benefits.
- Opportunity to be part of a great team.
- Career growth.
- Work in an exciting geographic area that has been growing exponentially in recent years.
- Cultural mecca of New York City with fine dining, museums, great shopping, outdoor activities, close proximity to Manhattan, and so much more.