The Director of Marketing is responsible for the oversight and support of the Division marketing and communication strategies with a focus on efficiencies and strategy implementation. The Director of Marketing will work closely with Division Leadership to ensure that marketing efforts are compliant, strategic and implemented as effectively as possible.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation and update Division’s advertising, public relations and marketing strategy. Responsible for all mass and social media marketing including Lennar.(Division) maintenance, corporate branding, and special events coordination.
- Partner in the development and execution of Realtor involvement and outreach programs.
- Support the strategy development of Division level events. Facilitate post-event analysis and drive change based on results.
- Work with internal and external business partners to support the design, development and compliance of marketing collateral and associated advertising and public relations campaigns.
- Insure that community and Welcome Home Center signage is compliant with Lennar branding.
- Work with the Director of Sales to manage and continuously develop the Divisions’ Inventory Home Sales effort
- Implement the Divisions’ “In-Site” presentations to assure on-time completion prior to new community openings.
- Partner with sales associates in researching and implementing new opportunities to promote the division’s communities, as well as fine-tune and improve existing digital campaigns
- Communicate with advertising agencies and the Corporate Communications team on implementing national initiatives and digital trends
- Monitor and maintain all community presentations; ensuring all required materials are ordered and installed properly for models and standing inventory (Lennar signage and branding)
- Model Merchandising – Insure consistency in excellence work closely with model home decorators and Director of Sales on colors, layout of furniture in model homes
- Support the strategy and implementation of model home decorators and fitness providers to guide development of lifestyle facilities in communities where they will exist.
- Conduct in-depth assessments of the performance of marketing campaigns, events and digital marketing efforts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Present findings to Division’s management team to support business plan development, forecasting and future implementation.
- Utilize assessment results to decrease marketing spend
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required. Major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Sales or Construction Management Preferred.
- Homebuilding and/or Commercial Real Estate Experience Preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude, deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity with homeowners, fellow associates and in all public relations.
- Intermediate or Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Analytics, Sprinklr Required
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract negotiations