Director of Marketing (LED Lighting) is responsible for designing print and digital collateral for, but not limited to, product marketing, public relations, tradeshows, and Fidelux Lighting initiatives. This role is also responsible for layout and production design as well as creative imagery and product illustrations. Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for fulfilling creative print requests for unique concepts and updating existing collateral including brochure, specification sheet, and other product collateral.
- Execute creative for media campaigns including advertising and social media.
- Development of logos, product illustrations, and images.
- Implement graphics to support tradeshow, event, and training activities.
- Determine design and image concepts to help convey the message and/or product value.
- Review collateral for errors before printing or publishing them; prepare files for release to printer.
- Maintains brand’s graphic standards for all marketing collateral and assure message and branding consistency.
- Collaborates with the various internal Departments at Fidelux (e.g. Executives, Product Managers and Engineers) and outside vendors, Rep Agencies, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum (7) years Design Agency experience or fast-paced corporate design environment.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of print production and copywriting experience desired.
- An eye for traditional page layout with a plus for menu design experience.
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to design detail.
- Must be results driven, ambitious, flexible, and eager to adjust to organizations changing needs.
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or Design