$150K — $200K *
The Director Marketing is responsible for marketing and advertising activities for the University. This requires working closely with agencies and vendors to develop and execute on advertising and marketing programs.
Below is an inclusive but not exhaustive list of various knowledge, skills, and other characteristics that are necessary for effective performance in the Director of Marketing position.
• Higher education
• Advertising and marketing
• Agency/vendor management
• Media and market assessment
• Communication – Director of Marketing interacts with executive staff at the corporate level as well the campus level. Thus, he/she must be comfortable interacting with executive level staff. The ability to effectively communicate and convey policy issues and decisions is critical
• Planning and Organizing – The Director of Marketing prioritizes the work activities, needs, and goals for the agency and vendor teams that are contracted by Keiser to execute on advertising and marketing initiatives
• Data Analysis – The Director of Marketing is responsible for collecting and analyzing campus market data, inquiry data, media spend data to determine program effectiveness
The Director of Marketing should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 5 years of relevant advertising/marketing and/or higher education experience.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and possible weekend availability.
Valid through: 12/8/2020