The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of Atticus’ s overall marketing strategy including website content, online marketing programs and activities, email marketing, public and virtual engagements, content marketing and social media channels. He or she will have a keen understanding of Atticus’ s target customer and our needs and be well versed in driving business through a strategic, diverse marketing approach. They should have a track record of successful team assembly and management experience. Candidates are organized, passionate, and eager to learn and make an impact on the business. They should be able to roll-up their sleeves and drive projects to completion within budget and deadline while collaborating with colleagues and senior leadership.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of traditional and digital programs and campaigns through speaking engagements, webinars, email, website, SEO, PPC, social media and other relevant channels.
- Build the overall marketing plan and define the essential positions within the marketing team.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all marketing programs and campaigns align to overall communication strategies, objectives and tactics.
- Ensure website [functioning], content is current and that the experience is user-friendly for external and internal audiences globally.
- Measure the effectiveness of all digital programs with established metrics and KPIs. Provide insights and make recommendations to continuously improve performance for customer engagement and demand generation.
- Maintain knowledge of legal professionals (customers), Atticus solutions and their competitors.
- Ensure all digital technology and systems are secure from hacking and comply with legal, medical, regulatory and brand requirements.
- Develop best in class team by providing clear objectives that are aligned to Atticus’ s growth strategies, developing a collaborative culture, delivering to commitments and developing robust talent development plans.
- Manage all projects on schedule and on budget.
- Constantly build knowledge of marketing practices and tools.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and interactions with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive responsibility in marketing communications and digital marketing, preferably in the Legal Industry.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns – traditional and digital – tied to results, preferably in a B2B legal environment.
- Must have proven track record of building successful marketing campaigns that have converted leads to prospects and prospects to customers for a services industry with non-tangible products.
- Proven track record of building marketing teams and campaigns, also tied to results, preferably in a B2B legal environment.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) principles and technologies
- Knowledge of best-in-class web analytic systems (Google Analytics, Google Console)
- Knowledge of major advertising platforms, their analytics, and their capabilities (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, etc.).
- Knowledge of major tag management platforms (Google Tag Manager).
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot or a similar type of CRM systems to build marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of attribution modeling, with the ability to paint a complete picture of the customer journey – online and offline; as well as the capability of taking action from attribution modeling to ensure the most appropriate, and profit generating marketing mix.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and provide meaningful insights.
- Selection and management of vendor partners that align with execution of corporate strategies
- Strong organizational skills and budget/cost center management.
- Strong communication skills and experience providing updates to all levels of the organization.
- BS degree in marketing or related field, Master’ s degree preferred.