Director of Marketing Health
Position: Director of Marketing Health:tech Well-Funded Start-up
Compensation: $100-120K Base + Bonus (Total Package Based on Experience)
Location: Remote, Co-working, Ct.
Reports to: Co-Founder and Managing Director
Our client is a well -funded start-up in the Health-Tech space that is leveraging data to save lives. That is the motto of our client, a platform solution to healthcare’s biggest problems. Their patent-pending technology uses big data analytics and machine learning algorithms to gather millions of data points and deliver pinpoint accurate results for patients. With a suite of products and backed by leading US and international venture capitalist, our client is rapidly expanding and looking for a health-experienced Marketing Director to lead all their marketing efforts (online and offline).
Our client is seeking a Marketing expert to lead its New York team. The “hands-on” Marketing lead needs to be a self-starter, have the ability to work in an unstructured environment, and will be responsible for ensuring the public visibility of the brand for both on-line and off-activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
· Marketing communications: create decks, sales sheets, trade show presence and more
· PR activities including news articles, press releases
· Oversight of the design and content of marketing collateral such as; website, brochures, annual reports, product videos, direct marketingcampaigns etc.
· Creating the branding strategy to ensure product differentiation, rapid lead generation and consistent messaging across all mediums
· Responsible for competitive intelligence on a monthly basis including; product releases or deals won by competitors, identification of high valued sales opportunities for the Business development team and analyses of potential channel partners
· Work closely with the founders to define marketing strategies
· Manage marketing suppliers: PR firms, Media, advertising etc.
· 3-8years in a marketing related role (preferably B2B)
· Strong knowledge of Healthcare coming from either an Agency, PR or Health focused company working with hospitals
· Track record of designing and implementing marketing strategies from ground up
· Ability to work autonomously and drive processes with urgency
· Knowledge of how to run successful trade shows and direct marketingcampaigns
· Experience in start-ups or technology companies is desirable