This individual will manage the digital marketing and training/software tools team while working alongside other functions to execute programs and strategies related to the areas of web, training, software tools, sales support, promotional activities, and trade shows with the end goal being lead generation through an improved customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
DigitalMarketing Support and Oversight
• Website: Devises and oversees implementation of Kollmorgen’s internet marketing efforts globally. Provide global strategic oversight of SEO and PPC programs.
• Video: Creatively leverage video as a means of educating and enabling customers, enlisting channel and engaging fellow Kollmorgen associates
• Social Media: Develop strategy for Kollmorgen’s presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and the company blog
• Maintain consistent offline/online brand messaging and positioning across digitalchannels
• No matter the vehicle, develop and drive execution of programs to increase quality leads while driving awareness of the Kollmorgen brand, products and programs.
• Partners with Human Resources to develop and implement associate communication strategies and plans that engage, align and inspire associates with Kollmorgen’s vision and business strategy and to drive understanding of Kollmorgen's priorities and key initiatives.
• Partners with Human Resources to market Kollmorgen to target universities and other non-university recruiting events
Sales and Distributor Training
• Ensure training system supports sales and channel engagement and success in terms of funnel and revenue growth
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field. MBA preferred.
• 8+ years’ experience in marketing communications within the B2B industrial marketplace preferred.
• Agency experience(web, social, video, project management, etc.) a plus
• Strategic thinker, but bias for action with the ability to drive programs from inception to completion
• Experience with industrial brand development