The Director of Marketing will be responsible for managing ESET North America's strategic marketing plan and execution, leading a cross-functional team of marketing professionals and working directly with ESET HQ's global marketing leadership functions to ensure proper alignment of Global/Regional goals. This role will lead the design, development and execution of all ESET North America marketing initiatives to include Branding, Demand Gen, Channel Marketing (To & Thru Partner Marketing), Digital Marketing, New Customer Acquisition, Renewals, Corporate Events, in addition to working closely with North America Public Relations, to help drive B2B and B2C Marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to our VP of Sales & Marketing, this individual is key member of a leadership team focused on supporting both new and renewal revenue across the consumer, SMB and enterprise business segments.
- Help drive our brand and positioning in the market.
- Effectively manage marketing team to ensure employee, customer, and partner needs are met efficiently and with the highest degree of quality.
- Drive, measure, and optimize the customer engagement life cycle for both B2B and B2C prospects and customers.
- Recruit, grow and optimize new channel partners
- Manage a team of Partner Channel Marketing roles and grow revenues within channel partners (VARs, LVARs, MSPs, etc.)
- Help align HQ/Global strategies for large national events/trades shows.
- Activate, manage and optimize an integrated array of direct email, print advertising, paid search, SEO, SEM, affiliate programs, landing pages, and (various) ad types to generate high value business leads and consumer conversions of sufficient quality and quantity to meet or exceed sales projections.
- Manage digital merchandising to optimize conversions; average order value; loyalty; renewals; and trials.
- Lead the NORAM product marketing and align HQ go to market strategies
- Provide experienced team leadership and staff management to include career development, business strategy, corrective actions (if necessary), and promote broad cross-team collaboration
- Lead the marketing operations function for ESET North America Marketing including Marketing Automation (Eloqua or similar), Analytics (Google and Adobe), Testing and campaign optimization technologies
- Partner closely with the extended sales and marketing team on marketing strategy, communication, execution and content/asset delivery
- Manage allocated budgets for all marketing efforts working with outside vendors as needed
- Experience: 10+ years of overall business and marketing experience, with a successful track-record of managing annual marketing budgets across multiple channels and online properties for a technology company. Extensive experience with implementation and process improvements using Marketing Automation tools and techniques (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, SalesForce.com). Excellent analytical, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills required with demonstrated success in effectively leading a diverse team of marketing professionals.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree in relevant discipline preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven leadership experience and cross-team development, with trained experience managing large
- marketing organizations.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Extensive experience with demand generation/lead generation priorities and activities
- Understanding of channel marketing and reseller programs including two-tier distribution, VARs and MSPs
- Strong multi-tasker
- Preferred: Understanding of agile, scrum and or Kanban project management methodologies
- Technical acumen highly desirable: Key technologies include CMS, NetSuite, Eloqua, Adobe Standard and/or Prime, Google Analytics / 360, Adobe Target, SalesForce.Com, DoubleClick, Conversica and more.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, be diplomatic yet confident in interactions, self-motivated and resultsoriented
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time
Specific Measurable Goals for Director:
- Deliver daily/weekly/monthly/Quarterly reporting to Marketing organization and management team that includes:
- Daily/Weekly - stats for all KPIs
- Monthly - stats and forecasts
- Attainment and measurement of eStore Growth Goals
- North America Retention rate attainment, as set by Global/HQ.
- YoY increase in SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) for B2B Business
- Maintaining and/or improving Lead-to-Close Ratios as set each period.
- Successful Achievement of Globally aligned Regional MBO Goals.