The Director of Marketing, Demand Generation will be responsible for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in close partnership with sales, business development and otherinternal stakeholders. This person will have ownership of campaign success, from conception, to execution to pipeline impact. S/he will own analytics across our marketingcampaigns and platforms, continuously assessing and employing new ways to generate the highest returns.
- Define the overall demand generation strategy; plan and execute integrated programs that include email (nurturing, vendor-driven, newsletters), SEO/PPC, website, webinars, and more.
- Grow the company website to increase lead quantity and quality by understanding website traffic and conversion rates, developing new pages and landing page experiences.
- Collaborate with sales and business development to ensure close alignment and understand lead quality; optimize marketingcampaigns accordingly to deliver strongest quality lead flow.
- Use marketing automation (Marketo), salesforce automation (Salesforce.com), and various demand generation tools to build, monitor and measure program effectiveness.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to build high quality campaign content including web pages, campaign assets, webinars, videos, etc.
- Track, measure, and reportcampaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, including MQL, SQL, cost per lead, etc.
- Provide data-driven analytics and reporting to leadership teams that define where we are against goals and how we will adjust to reach them.
- Contribute ideas to improve the lead to opportunity to close follow-up process.
- Manage vendors to execute against creative needs, SEO management and website optimizations.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated success in creating demand generation programs, preferably within the enterprise software space
- Expertise across the breadth of demand generation: email, webinars, website, content syndication, events, database sources, etc.
- Experienceworking withSalesforce.com and Marketo or othermarketing automation tools (Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress are a plus)
- Ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness
- Creative outside-the-box thinker who finds new ways to generate interest and excitement among target prospects
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, and initiative are valued