$150K — $200K *
Pivot Hotels & Resorts operates with a deep-rooted passion for continuous innovation, exceptional service delivery, revenue generation, inspired marketing and financial responsibility. As disruptors of the status quo, we intend to spark a movement honoring our community, the adventure-minded traveler and work-hard-play-harder road warrior. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Corporate Director of Integrated Marketing is responsible for hands-on strategy guidance for a defined portfolio of hotels with focus on media relations as well as digital and social marketing. The person in this role works with hotels, restaurants, owners and other corporate stakeholders as a resource to guide strategy and to help hotels create campaigns to build general awareness for hotels and restaurants as well as focused campaigns to build interest for targeted offers and timeframes.
• 5 + years’ experience in director level hospitality marketing position
• Experience working with owners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Able to manage and refine process to address changing business needs
• Able to manage multiple projects in a face-paced environment
• Excellent understanding of paid search, social media and email marketing concepts and best practices
• Able to work varied hours to address changing business needs of hotels
• Average knowledge of Adobe Cloud applications is helpful but not required
• Experience with independent hotels, Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt is helpful but not required.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Valid through: 6/1/2021