Director of Marketing Communications; Medical Device
8 - 10 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Our client is seeking a Director of Marketing Communications to act as a strategic leader and be responsible for the day to day operations. This is an opportunity to manage a team and become part of a dynamic medical device company. The position consults with other areas of management or business units, sales departments, and advertising agencies to leverage web marketing, tradeshow activity, and direct marketing and manages the preparation of sales aids, controls all advertising and public relations projects, and recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or services. The Director of Marketing Communications also negotiates contracts with, manages deliverables, budgets and timelines of, and interfaces with vendors to produce promotional material. The position will oversee the Marketing Communications team.
- Plan, develop and execute all marketing communications programs to promote the company brand and the sale of company products to further the company?s sales objectives.
- Partner with Marketing on the development and maintenance of integrated marketing communications plans including messaging/creative strategy and in partnership with Digital & Creative Services or external resources, the creation and maintenance of sales training materials & collateral, advertising plans & creative and digital content.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team to develop and manage cross-organizational and integrated marketing strategies.
- Create immediate to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by top management.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Hands on experience with New Product Launch and integrated marketing communications.
- A minimum of 9 years of experience in Marketing Communications, Market Development and Channel Marketing.
- Proficiency with digitalmarketing Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25%.