The Director of Marketing and Communications and Customer Care creates and manages strategies for public relations/media/marketing campaigns to promote a positive image of Girl Scouting to internal and external audiences to grow and sustain membership.
The Director manages the customer care team to assure all customer questions and needs are responded to in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures messaging is in accordance with GSUSA’s Brand Voice initiative and assures legal and regulatory compliance with council generated communications.
Supervises all assigned personnel and performs management functions including personnel management, budgeting, regulatory compliance and departmental goal development and achievement.
For a full position description and details go to www.girlscoutslp.org
EOE/Committed to Diversity
• B.A. in Marketing /Management /Community Relations, or related field.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in leadership and supervision, with at least one year in a senior supervisory role.
• Two (2) years’ experience in development of Marketing materials
• Advanced proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite, In-Design, and Photoshop
• Advanced desktop publishing skills
• Excellent judgment with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
Job #: 4005