Icahn Automotive Group (IAG) is looking for a Director of Commercial Marketing to lead the team responsible for marketing our B2B marketing programs to installer and independent stores across all IAG brands' commercial capabilities. The position is a key peer to the leads of Commercial Operations as well as to the leads for Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, CRM, and Merchandising. This position will report into the Vice President of Integrated Marketing and Communications.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Lead B2B marketing strategy team accountable for driving new and repeat traffic both online and offline for Business Accounts, to include Independent Installers, Jobbers, and Vehicle Fleets parts & commodities purchasers. Ensures all marketing messages and offers are brand appropriate and align with business strategic goals.
- In concert with Merchandising leads, direct promotional planning process for all trade account offers as well as specific offers or resources to banner accounts. Responsible for meeting established organic growth and expense budgets.
- Business owner for banner (Loyalty) programs for both Installer and Jobber accounts including program offering and account growth metrics. Oversees vendor relationship with all applicable resources.
- Oversee all aspects of B2B components of store conversions (graphics/signage/marketing programs, budget) for all corporate and independent locations.
- Manage schedule and efforts for all Trade Customer Shows and marketing support to Commercial Program launches tied to either existing or greenfield locations.
- Key Liaison with business operational stakeholders to drive trade consumer behaviors that align with business & operator KPIs.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics team in communication of all response & sales performance of campaigns. Responsible for all tractability for measurement within all applicable campaigns.
- Approval and/or development of all strategic and creative marketing briefs. Provide additional guidance on account selection, marketing message, offer strategy, and test/design set up for marketing campaigns.
- Manage vendor relationships as needed and educate the business on new marketing or data technologies for review/consideration.
- Assists with top level reporting and summaries for upper management and ownership.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a quantitative or marketing major
- Minimum of 5-7 years of direct to B2B marketing experience, ideally in the automotive aftermarket
- Strong understanding of database marketing, concepts, terms, and technical capabilities
- Ability to communicate analytical marketing issues to a wide variety of audiences
- Strong skills with analytical tools including Excel
- Development and measurement of contact/content strategies, in any media
- Strong knowledge of marketing business metrics
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to ensure the team meets aggressive deadlines
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while providing appropriate communication to management
- Demonstrated initiative to improve processes
- Hands-on approach with a natural analytical curiosity, creativity, and drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing
- Active, supportive team player
- Ability to lead projects and people
- Demonstrated leadership courage
- Ability to successfully interface with multiple business units and vendors
- Ability to identify and address business/marketing opportunities and risks
- Exceptional spreadsheet capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of test and control design concepts
- Knowledge of digital and traditional marketing business metrics
- Ability to thrive in a highly quantitative, fast-paced environment
- Creative/innovative thought-process
- Strong marketing intuition
- Detail oriented. High degree of accuracy
- Customer focused, self-motivated with strong initiative, self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to leverage research-gained knowledge to improve business processes