Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and manage personal & non-personal promotions for CHS-1701.
- Includes strategy and tactical deliverables for the Coherus Sales Team and Key Account Management Team.
- Includes reimbursement and market access tactical deliverables for CHS 1701.
- Oversee digital/print strategy and tactical deliverables.
- Optimize return-on-investment, manage the Agency-of-Record, and manage the promotional budget for CHS 1701.
- Build and develop the promotions marketing or CHS 1701.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related field. A master’s degree (MBA) strongly preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experiences in health care/pharma.
- Leading promotions for an oncology brand. Launch experience a plus.
- Broad experience in personal and non-personal channels and tactics, that drive success in bio-pharma marketing.
- Experience in optimizing Return-on-Investment, managing an Agency-of-Record and a promotional budget.
- Experience in marketing to various audiences, including, oncologists, pharmacists, office-practice-managers and trade organizations.
- Proven track record of working with Sales Management team to achieve shared goals and objectives.
- Solid track record in building and developing teams.
- Experience in the business of oncology related injectables (“Buy and Bill”) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including all MS Office applications.