Job Summary: The Marketing Director participates in the implementation of ideas and activities in support of a comprehensive business development, marketing, and communications plan to publicize and promote Bolivar Medical Center. Prepares work schedules and expedites work flow. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to work with Administration and physicians in a collaborative manner.
- Participate in hospital communication strategy, planning and implementation.
- Write, produce and distribute communication tools.
- Provide communication support for special events and hospital initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate current trends and recommend and implement business development plans to Administration.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing projects.
- Participate as a marketing representative in various internal communications/marketing initiatives and seek opportunities to apply marketing principles and tactics to support these initiatives.
- Develop, edit and maintain assigned BMC web and social media pages.
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Fosters good public relations for the hospital.
- Represents the hospital in a positive and professional manner.
- Meets dress code standards; appearance is neat, clean and professional.
- Completes annual educational requirements.
- Maintains regulatory requirements.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within designated time.
- Wears identification while on duty;
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- BachelorDegree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years marketing and/or communications management preferably in a medical setting.
- Accepts other duties as assigned. Strong writing skills, understanding and ability to interface with websites, social media tools and othertechnologies, understanding of advertising and principles of marketing.