The director will be responsible for developing and implementing a broad variety of channel marketing strategies and programs, including demand generation, partner enablement programs, joint marketing campaigns, and more. This role reports to the Senior Director, Marketing, and will lead the channel marketing team, which is instrumental in driving revenue through our partner ecosystem, alliances and global systems integrators.
Our ideal candidate builds cross functional relationships, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and is able to prioritize based on business goals.
- Lead the Americas channel marketing team to identify, develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns for demand generation that drive channel-initiated sales opportunities through different partner types (e.g. distributors, systems integrators, value-added resellers [VARs], independent software vendors, alliances).
- Mentor and develop partner marketing team members and prioritize continuous learning and leadership improvement opportunities
- Drive new initiatives for alliance and integration partnerships as scoped in collaboration with global business leaders and go to market motions.
- Actively participate in global channel and go-to-market strategy with cross- functional teams.
- Development and support of marketing campaigns and programs for strategic channel partner recruitment for resellers
- Define content roadmap to support campaigns; collaborate with product marketing for content creation, editing and copywriting for a variety of channels
- Work with channel sales, analytics, product marketing, revenue operations, channel operations, and finance to determine, implement, and track incentives to influence partner behavior and drive continuous improvements
- Collaborate with global channel marketing and operations on Partner Portal strategy, and ongoing roadmap and updates to support Americas channel program
- Work with global enablement team, channel sales, channel operations, and product marketing to align on, and execute training programs and regional summits to the different partner personas (ex. Sales, technical, marketing) to drive higher engagement and utilization, and improve partner onboarding and management.
- In markets where available, work with channel marketing and finance to manage market development funds (MDF) per partner program guidelines to drive to lead generation and pipeline KPIs.
- 10+ years marketing experience including channel, alliances, and integrator marketing (to, with, and through partners) with demonstrated revenue growth, preferably in a B2B software environment
- 2-3 years of people management, with strong player-coach experience
- Execution and strategy skills
- Experience with 2-tier channel programs in Technology space
- Experience launching campaigns and co-marketing programs and have successfully launched partner, allicance and integrator marketing initiatives.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment
- Collaborative team-player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills who can influence across multiple organizations
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical acumen and a keen ability to prioritize workload based on business impact
- BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience with both channel and direct marketing
- Deep experience and connections in partner and distributor ecosystem
- Experience working with alliance partners such as Microsoft, Google or Amazon and global systems integrator community
- Experience working for an international company with remote teams / managemen